Learn Dutch Online
Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions apply to Services provided by Leer Nederlands Online, property of M&P Angels Network BV. registered with the Chamber of Commerce under the following references: Chamber of Commerce 75037599 and located Winthontlaan 200, 3526 KV Utrecht.
You can contact us via email@example.com.
These terms and conditions apply to every offer, quotation and agreement (both written and oral) between Leer Nederlands Online and the customer, insofar as the parties have not explicitly deviated from these terms and conditions in writing. Read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing one of our Services and print a copy for your records.
These Terms and Conditions are binding. By making a purchase through our website or otherwise, you accept these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the General Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from purchasing our services.
"Confidential Information" means information provided by one party to the other party in written, graphical, registered, machine-readable or any other form, relating to the company, customers, suppliers, finances and other areas of the company or its products. the other party, including, without limitation, the course material, but does not contain information in the public domain other than due to the default of the party making the information public, information to be disclosed by a court or regulatory authority, or information that is already in the possession or control of the disclosing party.
"Course Material" means the information provided by Leer Nederlands Online to accompany a course that is offered as part of the Services on paper or in electronic form.
"Fees" means the fees that you pay to Leer Nederlands Online for the Services.
"Intellectual Property Rights" means copyrights, rights in or relating to databases, patent rights, executive rights, designs and registered designs, trademarks, rights in or relating to Confidential Information and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) around the world .
"Course" means the delivery by us of a course, whether or not online.
"Services" means the provision by us of a course and / or course material, together with other services, to the extent agreed between both parties and purchased by you.
"Website" means www.leernederlandsonline.nl.
"You" means the person who purchases the Services.
2. The services
- 2.1. A description of the Services, together with the dates on which the Services will commence, is available on our Website. We will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill in accordance with the description on the Website.
- 2.2. We reserve the right to change or withdraw the Services described on the website without notice.
- 2.3. We offer no guarantee whatsoever that you will obtain a certain result, professional qualification or employment opportunity through your purchase and completion of one of the Services.
3. Order services
Purchase Services via the website:
- 3.1. You can order and pay for our Services via the website.
- 3.2. By purchasing one of our Services you accept the General Terms and Conditions and there is a legally binding agreement.
- 3.3. After we have received your payment for Services via the Website, we will inform you within three working days about the starting time of the Service and how you can use the Service (in particular login details).
Cancellation and change
- 4.1. Subject to Article 4.2, you can cancel your purchase within 14 days of purchasing the Service.
- 4.2. The purchase of an online course cannot be canceled from the first moment that your login data is used.
- 4.3. Changing class times during the course of the course does not entitle you to cancel the rest of the course.
- 5.1. De kosten voor de Diensten zijn zoals vermeld op de Website op het moment dat u de Dienst afnam.
- 5.2. Unless otherwise specified at the time you purchase the Services, the costs are exclusive of local taxes, the costs of some course materials and any delivery costs that must be paid in relation to the delivery of course material to you. All these costs are stated on the Website prior to your purchase of the Services.
- 5.3. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the website, all fees are exclusive of amounts that must be paid to a professional body for registration and participation in an exam. These fees are payable by you directly to the relevant professional organization or examination committee. We accept no responsibility or liability for not booking your exam with the relevant professional organization or examination committee.
- 5.4. The costs for the Service you selected on the Website are collected at the time of purchase according to the method you choose. The costs must be paid in full before you use, attend or visit an online course, unless the option to pay in installments is offered and chosen by you.
- 5.5. Any costs that are charged by your bank or credit card provider in connection with your purchase of Services are for your own account and Leer Nederlands Online is not responsible for this.
- 5.6. You are responsible for all costs that you incur in connection with your access to a course.
- 6.1. Although Leer Nederlands Online endeavors to put the courses together as carefully as possible, neither does neither Leer Nederlands Online nor the trainers accept any liability for (i) any inaccuracy or misleading information in the programs or course material and any trust in the customer such information, (ii) any loss or corruption of data, (iii) any loss of profit, income or goodwill, or (iv) any indirect or consequential damage resulting from a violation of the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- 6.2. Except to the extent that they are expressly set out in these General Terms and Conditions, no implicit terms and conditions, guarantees or other terms and conditions apply to the Services. Subject to clause 6.4, no implied conditions, guarantees or other conditions apply (including implied conditions regarding satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformity with the description).
- 6.3. Subject to clause 6.4 below, the total liability of Leer Nederlands Online arising from or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions and with regard to everything we may or may not have done in connection with these General Terms and Conditions and the delivery of the Service (whether liability arises due to breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) limited to the fees received by us in connection with the relevant course with regard to which a dispute has arisen.
- 6.4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits the liability of Leer Nederlands Online for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (ii) fraudulent representation of cases or (iii) other matters that cannot be limited under Dutch law or excluded.
- 6.5.No claim can be made more than six months after the last date on which the Services in question were terminated by us or no longer provided.
7. Intellectual property
- 7.1. All intellectual property rights to the course material, online courses and lessons from trainers are and remain the intellectual property of Leer Nederlands Online or its licensors, regardless of whether or not they are written or adapted for the client.
- 7.2. You are not authorized to:
(a). copy, change, reproduce, republish, sublicense, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute course material without prior written permission;
(b). record the course on any sound or image carrier;
(c). use the course material when giving another course or training, either given by us or by an external trainer;
(d). de auteursrechten of andere kennisgevingen van Leer Nederlands Online op het cursusmateriaal verwijderen;
(e). modify, adapt, merge, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (except to the extent permitted by law) all software that is part of the online courses. Violation by you of this clause 7.2 entitles us to terminate the provision of Services to you, including but not limited to access to the Courses.
- 7.3. In view of the fees paid by you, we grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the course material and software related to the online course for the sole purpose of completing the online course.
Each party may disclose confidential information to its legal and other advisers to obtain advice from them.
- 9.1. We have the right to terminate our agreement with you with immediate effect and no longer provide services in the event that you:
(a). do not pay when you owe your costs;
(b). acts in an aggressive, harassing, offensive, threatening or intimidating way towards a teacher of Leer Nederlands Online, a teacher or teacher or a student who is following an online course;
(c). commits deception or plagiarism of any work that you must prepare or submit in connection with the Services or during an investigation made in connection with the Services;
(d). steals from or acts fraudulently or fraudulently towards us or our employees or other students;
(e). deliberately or recklessly harm our property or the property of our employees or other students visiting our buildings;
(f). commits a crime committed on our site or where the victim is our employee or student;
(g). acts contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
- 9.2. The provisions for liability, intellectual property rights, confidentiality and restrictions remain in force despite such termination.
All services provided by us under these Terms and Conditions are personal to you and cannot be transferred or assigned to another person.
11. Complete agreement
These General Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and replace all previous agreements and arrangements, written or oral. You confirm that you have not relied on any statement when entering into these and other terms with us. Nothing in this clause or General Terms and Conditions limits the liability for fraudulent representation of matters.
12. Force of the majority
Leer Nederlands Online is not liable to you for any violation of its obligations or termination under these Terms and Conditions that is the result of causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, terrorism, strikes, delays caused by transport disputes, failure to provide a course caused by death in the trainer's family, illness by the trainer, government order or regulations.
We have the right to assign these Terms and Conditions to another company without prior notice to you
14. Data protection
- 14.1 The nature of the Services provided by us means that we will obtain, use and disclose certain information about you ("Data") (collectively, "Use"). This statement sets out the principles that apply to our use of data. By purchasing the Services, you consent to this Use.
- 14.2 When you register with us, you must provide certain personal information, such as your contact details and demographic information. We will save this information and use it to contact you, provide you with details of the Services you have purchased and otherwise as required during the normal course implementation.
- 14.3 We may also use the above data and similar data that you provide to us in response to surveys, to collect user profiles and to provide you with communication. We will not pass on any personal information to anyone outside of Learn Dutch Online.
- 14.4 To enable us to monitor and improve our Services, we collect certain aggregated information about you, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and are going to and the parts of the Website you visited.
- 14.5. We use information such as your user ID, session IDs, and password to enable us to identify whether you are using our services, to assist in providing services, and to ensure that you have access to relevant products. We will only read cookies from your cookie file placed there through the interaction of your web browser with the Website.
- 14.6. Our products can link to third-party websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
- 14.7. Learn Dutch Online strives to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of the information you disclose. You accept the inherent security implications of being online and transactions over the internet and you cannot hold us liable for a security breach.
- 14.8. Learn Dutch Online can supplement the information you provide with information we receive from third parties.
- 14.9. If you want to change or update the information that we hold about you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Law and jurisdiction
This Agreement is subject to Dutch law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts in connection with any dispute below.
You can contact us in one of the following ways:
Adres: Winthontlaan 200,
3526 KV Utrecht